- Hot Lunches
|Parent Advisory Council Members (2021-2022)|
|Sara Richards||Chairperson, Special Eventsemail@example.com|
|Cara Duerksen||Vice Chair|
|Members At Large:|
|Lisa Funk||Fundraising Coordinator|
|Alan Fehr||Special Events Coordinator|
|Jasmine Dyck||Hot Lunch Coordinator|
|Joella Roman||Social Media Coordinator|
|Janelle Unrau||Member at Large|
|Courtney Priest||Member at Large|
|Carla Barkman||Member at Large|
|Janel Fast||Member at Large|
|Crystal Dandonneau||Member at Large|
|Tara Reimer||Vice Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leah Read Schroeder||Teacher Repemail@example.com|
Please feel free to email any questions or concerns. We also would like to welcome any new parent on parent council for this year.
Follow our PAC on Instagram
Attending a PAC Meeting is a great way to stay informed; provide input into fundraising and projects; get to know our principal and vice principal; share ideas; raise issues or concerns; and meet other parents.
Monthly meetings are held generally the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 11:05 am – 12:00 pm in the gym. All parents with children in the Woodlawn School and community members residing with the catchment area may attend the meetings.
Upcoming Meetings Schedule
- Tuesday, Sept.7 @ 6:00pm Minutes
- Tuesday, Sept. 21 @ 11:05 Minutes
- Tuesday, Oct. 12 @ 11:05 Minutes
- Tuesday, Nov.9 @ 2:00 Minutes
- Tuesday, Dec. 14 @ 2:00 Minutes
- Tuesday, January (cancelled)
- Tuesday, February 8 @ 2:00 Minutes
- Tuesday, March 8 @ 2:00 Minutes
- Tuesday, April 12 @ 11:05 Minutes
- Tuesday, May 3 @ 11:05 Minutes
- Tuesday, June 7 @ 11:05 Minutes
STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK: We would like to thank all our teachers and support staff for their hard work and dedication to the education of our students.
Volunteering is a great way to be involved at Woodlawn! We want to support our staff and students both financially (fundraising) and by volunteering with school activities. The Woodlawn PAC together with the school, plan many special events throughout the year and we are always looking for volunteers to help. If you are interested in getting involved, let us know! Here are some examples:
- Staff Appreciation: Donating prepackaged individual wrapped foods from bakeries or stores once monthly to all our staff at Woodlawn.
- Hot Lunch Fridays:
- Pizza Fundraising:
- Basket Raffle Fundraising:
- Book Fair:
- School Events: Help with events like the Winter Fun Day and School Picnic etc.
- Picture Day: Helps classes getting to and from pictures during October’s Picture Day.
- Outdoor Play Project: Be a part of a committee of parents who will work together with staff in brainstorming ideas and gathering information for our outdoor play area.
If you would like to volunteer in any of the above-mentioned events, please fill out this form and return it to either your child’s teacher or the school office. If you have questions please contact Sara Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot lunch will resume soon. More details to follow.
We have been using our PAC money toward Woodlawn’s outdoor play areas. So far we have done lots of planting, put in raised sandboxes on both playgrounds, a circle of log stumps on each playground and installed a nature obstacle course on the back playground. We will continue to use the money we raise through PAC to help the school with the next phases of the playground plan.