- Hot Lunches
|Parent Advisory Council Members (2018-19)|
|Melissa Jolicoeur||Vice Chairemail@example.com|
|Janell Fast||Secretary & Volunteer Coordinator|| firstname.lastname@example.org
|Carla Barkman||Fundraising Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Sara Richards||Special Events Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tiffany Enns||Hot Lunch Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Cara Duerksen||Member at Large|
|Kristin Friesen||Member at Large|
|Lindsey Verret||Member at Large|
|Janelle Unrau||Member at Large|
|Tara Reimer||Vice Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leah Read Schroeder||Teacher Repemail@example.com|
Please feel free to email any parent with questions or concerns. We also would like to welcome any new parent on parent council for this year.
Woodlawn PAC Constitution (PDF)
Attending a PAC Meeting is a great way to stay informed; provide input into fundraising and projects; get to know our principal and vice principal; share ideas; raise issues or concerns; and meet other parents.
Monthly meetings are held generally the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 11:05 am – 12:00 pm in Room 29. All parents with children in the Woodlawn School and community members residing with the catchment area may attend the meetings.
Upcoming Meetings Schedule
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019: Minutes
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019: Minutes
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019: Minutes
- Tuesday, November 19,2019: Minutes
Tuesday, December 10, 2019: Minutes
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020:
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020:
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020:
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020:
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020:
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020:
The Woodlawn School Book Fair is always an amazing event! If you are interested in helping with your time please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Volunteering is a great way to be involved at Woodlawn! We want to support our staff and students both financially (fundraising) and by volunteering with school activities. The Woodlawn PAC together with the school, plan many special events throughout the year and we are always looking for volunteers to help. If you are interested in getting involved, let us know! Here are some examples:
- Staff Appreciation: Provide baking or food items for monthly Staff Appreciation events.
- Hot Lunch Fridays: Collect student orders and payment, package hot lunch items into bins, and fulfill classroom orders.
- Pizza Fundraising: Collect student orders and payment, compile orders, and distribute pizza on pick up days.
- Basket Raffle Fundraising: Collect items from class, create baskets, and sell tickets for June’s School Picnic.
- Book Fair: Work 1-2hr shifts in the Library during this 3-day event in February.
- School Events: Help with events like the Winter Fun Day and School Picnic etc.
- Picture Day: Helps classes getting to and from pictures during October’s Picture Day.
- Outdoor Play Project: Be a part of a committee of parents who will work together with staff in brainstorming ideas and gathering information for our outdoor play area.
If you would like to volunteer in any of the above-mentioned events, please fill out this form and return it to either your child’s teacher or the school office. If you have questions please contact Tanya Penner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know that one day a week we have Hot Lunch delivered to Woodlawn?
Starting on September 20th Hot Lunch will be available for purchase on Fridays for $3.25/item.
Our lunch will once again be supplied by Main Bread & Butter. The 3 choices each week include: soup and a bun; ½ turkey wrap; and pasta.
Students who wish to order must do so first thing every Friday morning. For your convenience we have tickets available at the school office that are sold in sheets of 12 for $39.00. Each ticket may be redeemed for 1 item during the school year. These tickets are valid until June 21, 2020 and carry no cash value (if lost we cannot replace).
Money made through fundraising this year we will be going towards Woodlawn’s outdoor play area. Improvements and additions need to be made to both our front and back play areas.
Our main fundraiser this year will be Spenst Pizza. Read more about our fundraiser here! Orders are due November 7. Last year our Pizza fundraiser brought in over $8000 which was used towards purchasing the climbing wall in the gym.